RW-185 Active WT – Treatment
Boron Based Raw Wood Impregnated Material
Water-based, transparent, impregnated material
preventing destruction of wood by various exterior impacts.
- Strengthened by nano-biocide technology against any fungi, mold and bacteria.
- Easily absorbed by wood and throws out various insects and larva.
- Prevents fungi and decay.
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- Colorless and it does not affect the original color of the wood.
- Used in any inner and exterior wall wooden works.
- UV resistant.
- All wooden works to be painted or not to be painted.
Application : Wood should be dry (max. Humidity rate 25%), clean, absorber and
dustless. Holes and its surrounding should be vacuumed. Parts, which are under
effect, should be removed and resistance of the wood should be controlled.
It is applied at least for two layers without being thinned in RW-185 / Roller
It is applied with RW-186 / Vacuum method. 80% – 100% thinning is made in
Vacuum Period for Spruce – Teak – Hornbeam should be approximately 2,5-3 hours
and 1,5-2 hours are sufficient for Pine tree.
Drying Period (20°C): Touching is 45 minutes later, Second layer application is 4
hours later in roll application.
Consumption: 6 – 7 m² / L in two coats according to the surface condition –
Submersion; 15 L/ 1m3
Solvent /Cleaning: Water.