- Strengthened by nano-biocide technology againstanyfungi, mold and bacteria.
- Easily absorbed by wood and throws outvarious insects and larva.
- Prevents fungi and decay.
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- Colorlessand it does not affect the original color of the wood.
- Used in any inner and exterior wall woodenworks.
- UV resistant.
All wooden works to be painted or not to be painted.
Wood should be dry (max Humidity rate 25%), clean, absorber and dustless.
Holes and its surrounding should be vacuumed. Parts, which are under effect, should be removed and resistance of the wood should be controlled.
It is applied with RW-186/ Vacuum method. 80%- 100% thinning is made in vacuum applications. Vacuum Period for Spruce- Teak – Hornbeam should be approximately 2,5-3 hours and 1,5- 2 hours are sufficientfor Pine tree.
Drying Period (20°C): Touching is 45 minutes later, Secondlayer application is 4 hours later in roll application.
Consumption: Submersion; 15 /1m3
Solvent /Cleaning: Water.