* Water-based and sensitive to humans and the environment. It is odorless.
* Resistant to atmospheric conditions in all four seasons.
* UV resistance is high, it does not fade and chalk.
* Good Covering, it gives the surface a colorful and rich appearance.
Applied after Binder Primer on all kinds of concrete and asphalt surfaces.
* Driveways – Garage floors – Porches & Patios
The floor should not be damp and dusty. Robyn’s Binder Primer should be applied in 1 layer on absorbent, old or new surfaces to be painted. It is recommended to use concrete-facade repair mortar in repairing cracks.
Floor Paint applied with a roller is thinned with 5% water by weight and applied at least
2 layers. Recoating after 4-6 hours
It can be used after 36 hours.
Consumption: Depending on the surface, 1 L = 3,75 – 4,65 m² / 1 US Galon = 40-50 ft²
Shelf Life: 16 months at room temperature.
Color: Grey , Light Grey, Terracotta, Tile Red, Beige, Rich Brown
Attention! Rain, dew and frost should not be on the ground for at least 72 hours (+ 20 C).