IZ- 510 Binder Primer
Pure acrylic based transparent primer
When applied to old and new surfaces such as plaster, gross concrete, brick and
chipboard etc. It prevents absorption by saturating the surface.
If used as an under-coat on old water based painted surfaces internally and externally
it maintains the fitting; ensures the water based paint on which it will be applied is
- White color before application, after drying, it takes on a transparent, bright appearance.
- Binder Primer is a necessary undercoating material for acrylic based paints.
- Water resistant and highly capable of adhesion to the surface.
- Never cracks and pours out. * Its vapor diffusion (breathing) is high.
- Water resistant and reduces the use of topcoat paints.
Consumption (L/m2) : 0,100 L/m2 for 1 coat
Shelf Life: 2 years at room temperature.
Color: Transparent after drying.