- It is an insulating material with silicone modified Latex-based.
- It is transparent, does not form film in the place it is applied, it insulates by its water-repellent characteristic by penetrating into the sutures.
- It does not deteriorate the image of the surface, it breaths, resistant to U.V. strength and atmospheric corrosive impacts.
- It is safely used in exterior surface.
In Exterior surface, Balconies and Terraces, in areas covered with ceramic, marble, granite, travertine. It is used in baths, showers, toilets and kitchens, Mosaic-covered floors, walls.
- The floor is cleaned from oil, dirt, dust.
- Corroding sutures, new suture fillings are renewed.
- The floor, on which application will be made, must absolutely be dry.
- No application is made on wet floors.
- Suture Stop is ready to apply, never reduce it.
- It is applied at least for 2-3 layers by a thin brush. Waiting period between the layers are for
- 4-6 hours. Ceramics or tiles should be wiped with a damp cloth.
Drying Period (20°C): Complete Drying : 36 hours.
After application, protect the surface from rain, frost and hoarfrost, do not clean the surface.
Wastage: 0,200 L/ m² for 2 coats
Storage Life: 2 years at room temperature.
Color: Transparent after drying