- Does not add weight on the boat. Density less than water (d=0.65 ±2 gr/cm3)
- Easily sandpapered.
- Applied to the underwater and water level parts of the boat.
- Can be applied in one coat thickness of 1-2 cm.
- Used in solving of osmosis problems in GRP boats.
- It forms a solid surface to apply Undercoat, Antifouling and Final Layer paints.
- Does not shrink or draw after drying. It may be applied 1-2 cm at one coat.
Remove dust, oil and dirt from the surface. Apply at least 1 coat Epoxy Primer.
The components A (Filler) and B (Hardener) are mixed volumetrically in 1/1 ratio, until the color turns out to be red.
It is applied through a steel trowel. May not be applied in places where temperature is less than +10 degrees and humidity is over 70%. Thinner is used for cleaning .
Drying Time ( 20°C) : Pot life is 1 hour under 20 C°. Minimum drying period before sanding is 24 hours. Second layer application requires 12-24 hours and full drying requires 24 hours. Chemical resistance comes after 7 days.
Flaming Point : 200 ° C
Shelf Life : 2 years at room temperature.
Mixing Color : Red