99,9 % Effective
- Anti-microbial and anti-viral effective against harmful viruses
- Anti-fungus and mold property
- Near zero VOC during application and after painting, Odourless , Breathable
- Non-toxic (does not contain lead, mercury and heavy metals)
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Long lasting colors
Washable and can be wiped.
Highly resistant to a lot of chemicals, oil and sea water and corrosion.
Self-levelling, used in plants and industrial sites in concrete, floors.
Highly recommended for use on interiors such as childcare, kindergarten, clinics, hospitals,
medical facilities and commercial buildings such as offices and warehouses.
The effects 99,9% of Robyn’s 4 Health Paints on the microorganism’s types are given as below;
BACTERIA: Bacillus SubtilisEscherichia Coli Proteus VulgarisEnterobacter AerogenesPseudomonas AeruginosaStaphylococcus Aureus
ALGAE: Chlorella PyrenoldosaAnabaena Cylindrica
YEASTS: Candida AlbicansSaccharomyces Cerevisiae
MOULDS: Aspergillus NigerChaetomium GlobosumPenicillium FuniculosumUlocladium Consortiale
Main material is mixed with hardener by 4:1 ratio (weight) and apply min. two coats.
Drying Period (20°C): Pot life is approximately 45 minutes.
Waiting period between the layers for drying is 8 hours.
Complete Drying : 4 days
Consumption: 0,600 Kg/m2 for one co