- Flat exterior paint with heat insulation additives.
- Used for heat insulation in exterior walls.
- Breathing due to heat differences and prevents mold and humidity formation
- Good anti-condensation property.
- Silicone modified product is water repellent and it is resistant to any atmospheric conditions for 4 seasons. Its life is much higher according to most standard paints.
- Long-life nano technological structure.
- Matt appearance.
- High resistance to sun rays (UV).
- It is not poured out, swollen and cracked by being peeled.
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- Approved by energy identity document.
- It may comfortably be applied on any plaster, exposed concrete, ytong, cement plate, wooden and metal surfaces after suitable primer.
- On surfaces, for which external wall heat insulation is desired.
- Prefabricated buildings
- In buildings, schools and working places of 21 m and over as per fire regulations.
The surface should be cleaned from dust and dirt. It should be applied after appropriate surface primer
before applying on old and new structures.
It is ready to use . However, it is diluted by 3% water in volume to apply in hot weather.
TH-515 Primer is primarily recommended in raw or dusting floor.
Thermal Nano Coat should be applied at least for 1 layer before application in order to increase the Thermal yield in old
and new structures. Afterwards Thermal Paint is thoroughly mixed and applied for 2 layers with rolls.
Caution ! Never mix with fast circuit drill.
Drying Period (20°C): Full drying time is 36 hours. Protect from frost and rainfall during this period.
Second layer may be applied 6 hours later.
Consumption : Approximately 0,400 L/m2 for 2 coats.
Solvent /Cleaning: With water.
Colors : Robyns catalogue 45 colors.