- It is known that heat loss in the buildings is from floors, ceilings and walls at the most.
- Many insulation materials may be used only on walls.
- Especially used in northern countries in order not to lose hot weather used within the rooms, for the purpose for saving from the air-conditioner in hot countries.
- Used for hear and sound insulation.
- Under floor covering; Parquet, Carpets, Ceramics or Vinyl.
- As ceiling paint primer
- It is easily applied in interior walls only on any concrete floors.
- 5% white cement addition is recommended to achieve a harder layer in floor applications.
It is ready for use. It is applied without thinning .
The surface firstly, should be cleaned from dust and dirt. Full drying time is 24 hours.
Consumption: Approximately 0,150 L/m2 for 2 coats.
Solvent /Cleaning: With water.