- High quality Latex-acrylic based interior wall paint.
- Saving up to 30% is provided according to the structures of the buildings with this system developed by NASA.
- It may comfortably be applied on any old and new acrylic or latex interior wall
- Excellent anti-condensation property, due to heat differences and prevents mold and humidity formation
- Long-life nano technological structure.
- Matte appearance.
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- It prevents sweating arising due to heat differences and prevents mold and humidity formation.
- On surfaces, for which interior wall heat insulation is desired.
- Prefabricated buildings
- In buildings, schools and working places of 21m and over as per fire regulations.
- On the purpose of preventing condensation and mold in the rooms towards north.
- In bathrooms and Sports facilities
It is ready for use.
However; it should be diluted by 3% water in volume at the most,
when needed. The surface firstly should be cleaned from dust and dirt.
Primer should be applied for 1 layer before applying in old and new structures.
Afterwards, Thermal Paint is applied at least for 2 coats. Approximately 6 hours should be waited between the layers.
Drying Period (20°C): Full drying time is 36 hours. Protect from frost and rainfall during this period. Second layer
may be applied 6 hours later.
Consumption : Approximately 0,400 L/m2 for 2 coats.
Solvent /Cleaning: With water.
Colors : Robyns catalogue 45 colors.