- Special primer materials with heat insulation additives used before coatings to be applied in exterior and Interior walls.
- Especially to be used in places, where heat insulation is prefered.
- Increased heat insulation performance of top coat and anti-condensation property by nano technology.
- It prevents dusting of the surface and it prepares a durable surface for paint.
- It may comfortably be applied on any plaster, exposed concrete, cement plate, wooden and metal surfaces after suitable primer.
- On surfaces, for which exterior and interior wall heat insulation is desired.
- Prefabricated buildings
Application Diluted by 5% water in volume and stir well before use.
Drying Period (20°C): Full drying time is 8 hours.
Protect from frost and rainfall during this period.
Consumption: Approximately 0,150 L/m2 for single coats.
Solvent /Cleaning: With water.