RW-198 Opaque Finish / Aqua
Paint Showing Wooden Textures
Water-based product is used in any kind of inner and
exterior wall wooden works. It is the last layer paint preventing the wood to be fallen
into ruins by various external impacts.
- Does not cover texture of wood.
- It does not show dirt.
- Water repellent, it is resistant to any atmospheric conditions for 4 seasons.
- It inhales and gives out humidity within wood.
- Long-life against exterior weather conditions.
- High resistance to sun rays (UV).
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- Does not discolored, peel, poured out, swollen and cracked.
- Ready for use.
- Any exterior wall woods
- Door and window woodworking
Application : Ground temperature should be at least 10°C, environment should be at
least 5°C. It is applied by brush. It is ready-to-use, it does not require thinning.
Humidity rate should be 80% at the most.
It should be thoroughly mixed before using.
Drying Period (20°C): 3 hours. Second coat may be applied 15 hours later.
Consumption: 4 – 6 m² / L in two coats according to the surface condition.
Solvent /Cleaning: Water.
Colors : White ( Robyn’s Colors are used upon order)