- Polyurethane undercoat is mainly used as un undercoat for finishing coats.
- Can be easily sanded to a sound and smooth base coat for Polyurethane Top Coats and other finishes.
- Suitable for Top Coats.
- Highly resistant oil and sea water..
- Marine topside, deck and superstructure.
- Offshore environments, refineries, power plants, bridges and buildings.
- Suitable for a wide range of industrial structures.
- Wood surfaces
The surface must be cleaned from dust, oil, dirt and corrosion which will
decrease adherence. The Polyurethane Undercoat can be applied to suitable Epoxy Primers,
Main material is mixed with hardener by 4:1 ratio (weight).
It should be applied minimum 2 layers with intervals of 24 hours between layers.
Do not mix more paint than can be used in 1 hour. If necessary thin with Pu-50 Thinner.
When applied by brush or roller, apply in smooth and gentle strokes.
Apply crosswise to ensure an even distribution of the paint.
Relative humidity should be less than 90 %RH
Consumption : It is 0,200 L/m² for each layer. (Approximate thickness of 60 Microns of dry film).
Drying Time ( 20°C) : Pot life is 2 hours. Recoat time: 8 hours, Fully cured 5 days.