- Resistant against high abrasion, shocks, chemical substances, salty water and UV.
- Highly resistant to four seasons of atmospheric conditions.
- Highly bright and UV resistance.
- High friction force and it prevents contamination of the surface and easily washed and wiped.
- No brush-mark is left, excellent levelling /spreading.
- Transparent, hard and resistant surface.
- It is used on any woods, concrete grounds, car parking lots, sports centers, surfaces
- with slight traffic.
- Sports centers, any solid and laminated parquets.
- Outdoor concrete, walking, cycling paths, car parking lots.
- Outdoor decks and similar wooden grounds.
- Stone grounds.
- Boat decks. Pool sides, Garden grounds
- Not to be used on Ceramics and Tiles!
Application : It is applied with brushes or guns. It is ready-to-use, it does not require
thinning. It is thinned by polyurethane thinner at the rate of 5% for spray gun and
submersion applications. Clean new surfaces with synthetic thinners before
application. Surface heat should at least be 8°C in order to prevent fluid
condensation and concentration.
Drying Period (20°C): Touching is 15 minutes later, second coat application is 60
Consumption: 6 -8 m² / L in single layer according to the surface condition.
Solvent /Cleaning: Polyurethane Thinner / PA-50.