RW-195 Premium White / Aqua
White Paint – Semi-Matte
It is water-based, 1k polyurethane last layer white paint.
Silicone modified product is used in any kind of inner and exterior wooden works.
- Water repellent, it is resistant to any atmospheric conditions for 4 seasons.
- It inhales and gives out humidity within wood.
- It is covering, it gives surface colored, rich image.
- Long-life against exterior weather conditions.
- High resistance to sun rays (UV).
- Water-based and environmental-friendly. It is odorless.
- Does not discolored, peel, poured out, swollen and cracked.
- Ready for use.
- Applied in wood and metal surfaces on inner and exterior walls.
- Door and window woodworking, balcony bars
- Wooden Wall coatings, Roof hoods Garden fences
- Balcony guardrails and Pergolas
- Do not used on the floor!
Application : Applied on surfaces cleaned from grease, dirt and dust.
Thinned by 3% water in roll applications. It is recommended to be applied at least
for two layers.
Intermediate shades are obtained by using water-based coloring pigments although
it is only produced in white.
Drying Period (20°C): The first drying, in 6 hours the paint becomes anti-dust and
normal drying is achieved in 36 hours.
Consumption: 4-6 m² / L in single coat according to the surface condition.
Solvent /Cleaning: Water.
Color : White.