RW-190 Premium White
White Paint – Bright
It is solvent-based, 1k polyurethane last layer white
- Water repellent, it is resistant to any atmospheric conditions for 4 seasons.
- Highly resistant to corrosive impacts of sea and nature.
- Extra White and Bright.
- Friction force is high and it is against scratches and impacts.
- Extra UV resistant.
- Does not get yellow. It does not get discolored, peeled and cracked. UV resistance is very high.
- No brush-mark is left, excellent levelling.
- Applied in wood and metal surfaces on inner and exterior walls.
- On inner and exterior walls in yachts and ships.
- Used in the buildings in residential regions close to the sea.
Application : Applied on surfaces cleaned from grease, dirt and dust.
Thinned by 15% White sprite in roll applications.
Recommended to be applied at least for two layers.
Pastel shades are obtained by using synthetic coloring pigments although it is only
produced in white.
Drying Period (20°C): The first drying, in 2-3 hours the paint becomes anti-dust
and normal drying is achieved in 24 hours.
Consumption: 6 -8 m² / L in single layer according to the surface condition.
Solvent /Cleaning: White Spirit.
Color : White