99,9 % Effective
- Anti-microbial and anti-viral effective against harmful viruses
- Anti-fungus and mold property
- Superior Cleanable and can be wiped.
- Near zero VOC during application and after painting, Odourless , Breathable
- Non-toxic (does not contain lead, mercury and heavy metals)
- Environmentally friendly paint
- Long lasting colors
Highly recommended for use on interiors such as childcare, kindergarten, clinics, hospitals, medical facilities and commercial buildings such as offices and warehouses.
The effects 99,9% of Robyn’s 4 Health Paints on the microorganism’s types are given as below;
- BACTERIA: Bacillus SubtilisEscherichia Coli Proteus VulgarisEnterobacter AerogenesPseudomonas AeruginosaStaphylococcus Aureus
- ALGAE: Chlorella PyrenoldosaAnabaena Cylindrica
- YEASTS: Candida AlbicansSaccharomyces Cerevisiae
- MOULDS: Aspergillus NigerChaetomium GlobosumPenicillium FuniculosumUlocladium Consortiale
Robyn’s Binder Primer is applied one layer.
After the application, dilute the paint 15% with water and apply two coats.
Drying Period (20°C): Waiting period between the layers for drying is 6 hours.
Complete Drying : 24 hours
Consumption: Binder Primer Undercoat; 0,100. lt/m2 for one coat
Paint ; 0,200 L/m2 for two coats