RW-130 Stain Finish
Internal – Exterior Wall Semi-Matte Last layer Transparent Varnish
It is synthetic resin based. It is used in any inner and exterior
wooden works. It gives a colorful, rich image adhering to natural characteristics of the
wood and it does not ruin naturality.
- Water repellent, it is resistant to any atmospheric conditions for 4 seasons.
- Protects wood against wearing external factors (fungi, mold, bacteria, sun rays) by means of its nano technological structure.
- Resistant against corrosive impacts of sea and salt.
- It inhales to the wood and gives out humidity within wood.
- Does not ruin texture of wood and it is transparent.
- Resistance to sun rays (UV).
- It is not swollen and cracked by being peeled.
- Ready-to-use, it does not require being thinned.
- Do not directly use on the floor, yacht varnish is recommended on it.
- Boats and Yachts.
- Any exterior wall woods
- Door and window wood workings
- Wooden wall coatings, Roof hoods
- Garden fences
- Balcony guardrails and Pergolas
- Do not use on the floor!
Application : Ground temperature should be at least 10°C, environment should be at
least 5°C. It is applied by brush. It is ready-to-use, it does not require thinning.
Humidity rate should be 80% at the most. It should be thoroughly mixed before using.
Drying Period (20°C): 3 Hours. Second coat may be applied 8 hours later.
Consumption: 6 -7 m² / L in single coat according to the surface condition.
Solvent /Cleaning: It is made by White Spirit.
Colors : 12 color options are available